Wednesday, January 15, 2014

All About Me

Hello world, My name is Justin Paleka. If you are wondering, I most definitely do have two brothers and a sister. My sister is in college attending BYU, majoring in elementary ed. My older brother is a senior in high school attending Kapa'a High School. My younger brother is in 5th grade attending Kapaa Elementary School. 

I really enjoy playing soccer, football, and basketball and I am not afraid to try new things. I was born on March 17th, 2000, and my favorite color is green. Soccer is my favorite sport. I love the adrenaline rush of when the whistle blows to start the game. My favorite positions include left or right defender, the wing, or striker. 


I currently am an 8th grader at Kapaa Middle School and I am 14 years old. I am having a blast because I just cannot wait to get out of here and start 9th grade where everybody knows who I am. It's also where all my friends are. At the high school, my father is a 9th grade world history teacher, my aunty Carleen is a 10th grade math teacher, and my Aunty Catherine is a band teacher. 

No comments:

Post a Comment