Friday, February 7, 2014

Polar Panorama

Here are my two polar panoramas that I created rotating 360 degrees, taking 2 sets of 10 to 15 photos. I used Adobe Bridge to edit my images(Camera Raw) and Photoshop to create these images using the photomerge option to make the panorama for me. 

Then I warped my image so it was a perfect rectangle. I then squished the image in to a perfect square, and rotating it upside down to make itso then I could use the polar coordinates filter to make it become a world. I then used the elliptical marquee tool to make sure my image was a perfect circle. I then feathered and contracted my image to smooth my edges.


2 comments:

  1. I really like your polar panos. Your blog theme is super cool. Hope you had a great spring break.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like how you put more than one copy of yourself on top of the pano!

    ReplyDelete